- Configure and design your map
- Upload your data or add points directly
- Take your map anywhere with simple embed code
- Populate your map with your or your friends' check ins
- Show live geo-located tweets with your desired #hashtag
- Import your data from Google Analytics
Put your data on a beautiful custom map in 3 clicks.Create your first map
Extending Big Sky
Work with the team behind Big Sky to meet your mapping requirements. The following case studies take Big Sky's core engine and extend it for specific reports & visualizations.
Red Hat Forum
NetEngine used the power of Big Sky and Outfit to create an interactive map (and related microsites) for Red Hat Forum events. This portal and the children sites use the map as a locator and visual device to allow for generative design per child site.
QLD Small Business Week
NetEngine worked with CCIQ and the Queensland Government to illustrate events and participating business in the Small Business Week initiative.
The Pixel Trade
NetEngine worked with Shantanu Starick on his project, The Pixel Trade. The aim was to create a custom branded map to geovisualise his future whereabouts and past trade information.